Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Welcome to the Property Shop

Welcome to the Property Shop, Sheffield City Council's new website for allocating Council and partner Housing Association properties for rent in Sheffield.

We aim to give you more choice in deciding where you want to live. Properties that are available for rent will be advertised each week.

To begin using the site, please Login or Register. Alternatively, further information regarding the application process can be found here.

Read more

Advertising dates 7

Current cycle

5 Dec, until 10 Dec

Next cycle

Starts 12 Dec, until 17 Dec
We are pleased to offer this spacious 2 bedroom house located in S2,close to both local shops and transport links.

Property Details:
Modern Kitchen and bathroom.
Clean, well presented and neuterally decorated.
No Pets/No Smoking.
Walking distance to...
Published: Wednesday 20 November 2019

View all news

Click here to log in to your account and create a new rehousing application, update an existing application or complete your annual review.