- Crystal Peaks - Mon, Wed & Friday 9.00 – 12.30 1.00 – 4.00
- Manor Top - Mon & Wed 10.00 - 3.00, Tue 10.00 - 1.00 and Fri 12.30 – 3.00
- Newfield Green - Mon, Tue Thu & Fri 9.00 – 4.00. Wed - closed
- Wordsworth Avenue - Mon, Wed and Fri 9.00 – 4.00
- Sorby House - Tue and Fri 10.00 – 4.00
- Chapeltown - Mon, Wed, Thur and Fri 9.30 – 4.30
- Hillsborough - Mon, Tue, Thur and Fri 9.00 – 5.00, Wed 9.00 – 1.00
Providing ID and a Reference
If you submit a new application to join the Housing Register, you must also submit identification and a landlord reference. If you do not submit all of the necessary documents, in full, within 28 days of applying, your application will be cancelled.
You should submit your documents via email to RegistrationID@sheffield.gov.uk – please see here for further guidance on what you must submit.
Documents can also be submitted during opening hours at your local housing office or at Howden House First Point.
If you would like an appointment to discuss your registration, please call 0114 2930000.
Take our short survey
Tell us what you think about changes we’d like to make to our rent recovery policy.
The general theme is a bigger emphasis on prevention and support, as well as encouraging people to pay their rent by Direct Debit. Your feedback is important to us – complete our short survey here https://bit.ly/SCCrentconsultation